Monday, December 8, 2014

Nursing School: Not Really Finals Week

 
Basically that Nursing Diagnosis was me all of last week. Last week felt like finals week. Two simulation labs, one simulation final practice with 2nd years, and an exam in all three classes. It was literally crazy. And I was about to my breaking point. Tears were shed. Massive amounts of caffeine were consumed. Getting two hours of sleep a night was a norm. And, in moments of fatigue, there was singing and dancing.


But the important thing is I survived.  And I was eligible to sit for finals. Finals are actually spread out over the next week and a half.  You have to have a 77 to be able to even try for the finals, which after my 5th exam I more than exceeded in my classes. I did not realize it at the time, but last week was the most important (along with stressful) week of my nursing student career this far. 

I had the weekend to try and recoup some, and gear up for finals. I have already had one comprehensive final today and made a 94. An A! YESSS! On my Nursing Theory final?!

 *cue more singing and dancing*

No comments:

Post a Comment