Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What I Wore: Clinical Orientation + lack of photo skills + coffee



 
 
 

What can I say, except huge fashion blogger fail. AND trust me when I say that they ALL look like this. I finally just set in a chair with my chic-fil-a coffee (yes, you read that right) and gave up. But you can still get the general idea behind the outfit that I wore to clinical orientation...so here they are in all my photo lacking skills glory.

We were required to dress nice and wear our lab coats. Which my white lab coat actually makes me feel like a doctor, instead of a nurse /-ing student/. And even other nursing students that we met there thought we were doctors too. Anyway, I ended up borrowing her sweater too. It was extremely soft. I paired that with my favorite pair of kakhi pants from Old Navy. Seriously these pants are so stretchy and comfortable (and hit at the perfect place on my short legs), that they are now my go to on dress pants. I also added in these pointy toed flats that I really like. They're actually a size too big for me, but I crammed toliet paper into the toe of them -- problem solved. Well sorta.





No comments:

Post a Comment